SK INTERNATIONAL ORGANIC BEESWAX
- Benefits of beeswax:
- Lip Balm:Make natural lip moisturizer just by adding: 1 Teaspoon- raw honey; 2 ounces-olive oil; 2 ounces-seed oil; stir for 1-2 minutes. For a little flavor, add about 20 drops of organic peppermint oil and stir well. Remove from heat and store in lip balm tins.
- Skin Moisturizer:Now naturally moisturize your skin with beeswax.
Melt 4 ounces of almond oil, 1 ounce of beeswax in a double boiler. Remove from heat, add 2 ounces of water, stir well. Add 10 drops of vitamin E oil and 10 drops of lavender oil, and stir continuously until cool. Pour into tins.
- Candles:Create your own candle at home ; All you need is beeswax sheets, a wick, a sharp knife, and a safe cutting surface.
- Cooking:Beeswax helps with molding and locking in flavors. It is added to candies, such as Jelly Belly jelly beans.
- Itch Relief:Beeswax removes itching problems. In a small saucepan, simmer 1 tablespoon of chickweed powder, 1 tablespoon of comfrey powder, and 1 pint of olive oil for 3 hours. Strain, add 2 ounces of beeswax, pour into tins.
- Pain Relief:Take a small saucepan, simmer 1 tablespoon chickweed powder, 1 tablespoon wormwood powder, and 2 pints of sweet olive oil for 3 hours. Strain, add 3 ounces of beeswax and 10 drops of tea tree oil, and pour into individual tins. Apply this for any pain relief.
- Sealing Envelopes:Create your own party envelop sealing with beeswax and use the right stamp to leave your impression.
Quantity: 4 oz (113 gm)
100% natural organic beeswax.
Can be used in making candles, Skin Moisturizer, Lip balms, Batik, Crayons, Soaps, etc.
It also offers anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits making it helpful in treating skin irritation.
Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product.